At these tough times for all Victorians, we are determined to, while following all government rules and regulations, still provide our services for customers who need them the most.
We know that lots of people are stuck at home and need their gaming consoles more than ever.
Our phone line (03) 9018 8080 will be open from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 3pm.
While our store will be CLOSED for walk-in customers, we will provide services in one of two ways:
- Please mail your console to Game Freaks, 149 High Street, Thomastown, VIC 3074. Make sure you include your contact details, including your phone number, in the package. You do not need to send any cords or controllers, just the console itself.
- We suggest overnight Express mail. Since it still may not arrive the next day, you get the tracking number which makes it easier for you and us to track the shipment.
- We don’t suggest using courier services. If we miss the initial delivery because the store is closed for the public, it can take a while to organise re-delivery. Mail from Australia Post will be waiting for us at the nearest post office.
- We will contact you once we receive your console, inspect it and get back to you with the quote for repair.
- Once the unit is repaired, we will contact you with the final price which will include the postage to send it back.
- Payments can be made with credit or debit card over the phone.
- Once payment is received, we will mail your console back.
Contactless Drop-off and Pick-up
- If you live within 5km from our store, you can drop it off for repair and pick it up from our store.
- We are usually available for contacless drop-off and pickups on:
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 11am to 2pm
- Please contact us before dropping off as we will not be attending the store without previous appointments.
- Follow the map we provided to park at the back of our store.
- Contact us on 0409 808 048 once you are there and we will come to your car to pick it up.
- Depending on the type of fault, we will get you to wait while we inspect the unit or leave and wait for our call.
- Once the unit is repaired, we will contact you and organise pick-up in the same way. Cash and Card payments are accepted.