We provide a wide range of services from iPhone Repairs, iPad Repairs, Game Console Repairs, Video and Audio Media Conversions and Laptop Repairs.
History of Game Freaks
Game Freaks was founded back in 2006 when we started attending Computer Swap Meets in Collingwood, Bundoora, Camberwell, Malvern, Reservoir and Ballarat.
It started as a weekend job for a bit of extra income and very soon our services gained so much popularity that we decided to turn it into a full-time business.
Our Thomastown store was open in March 2007 and still operates at the same address.
We started purely as a Game Console Service Centre providing repairs and modifications for game consoles. With the emerging of new technologies and increased popularity of iPhones and iPads, we expanded our services to iPhone and iPad repairs as well as media conversions and laptop repairs.
- We are determined to provide highest quality service to our customers
- Our friendly staff makes sure you have the best customer experience
- We operate from a real shop-front store
- We provide 6 months warranty for all our repairs
- We are open 6 days a week making it easy for you to find us when you need us